Rii i8 Mini 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard with Mouse & TouchPad for PC, Android TV Box, Xbox 360, Smart TV
Mini QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo, with USB interface adapter that can connect to your device wireless using 2.4GHz technology. Ideal for the lecturer, sales manager, presenter and others, from within a 15′ radius make a presentation and operate PC wirelessly. Change slides and screen options, write on the screen, emphasize words and objects just by using this wireless mini keyboard and mouse with touchpad. Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, etc.
- 92 keys, 2.4GHz wireless Keyboard with Touchpad DPI adjustable & Mouse functions.
- Built-in high sensitive Smart Touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Mini QWERTY keyboard with multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys.
- Auto sleep and auto wake mode.
- Innovative shape, portable, elegant.
- Ergonomically handheld design. Easy to carry and operate.
- Built-in removable rechargeable Li-ion battery with longer standby time.
- Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, for Xbox360, for PS3, HTPC/IPTV, etc.
Not compatible on all Smart TV. Please contact Seller before making a purchase.
- Operating range: 15 meters(MAX), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Frequency range: 2.403GHZ ~ 2.480GHZ
- Operational voltage: 3.3V
- Charge Voltage: 4.4V ~ 5.25V
- Modulation: GFSK
- Channel: 78channels
- TX Power: less than +5dBm
- Transmission rate: 1M bit/sec
- Frequency tolerance: +/-30ppm
- Power consumption: 55mA(on), 1mA(sleep)
- Battery Type: Built-in lithium-ion battery
- SKU# 10038- Black / 10039- White
- 1 * Wireless keyboard
- 1 * Wireless receiver
- 1 * Charging data cable
- 1 * User manual
Why do you need to buy from us?
- Authorized Riitek Seller.
- We are selling Genuine Rii Products with Rii Authenticity Label.
- USA based Seller.
- We ship our orders the next business day from our warehouse in California.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Dedicated Customer Service Team
Note:- Does not work with Samsung Smart TV.
– Dongle/Receiver is inside the keyboard.Take off the back cover of the keyboard.